Get More Out of Each Application
Even if it doesn't work out with one company, you don't need to start the process all over again. Hirevisor will automatically propagate your profile to similar employers, leaving you with more prospects to choose from.
Increase your visibility without sacrificing privacy
Hirevisor was built with candidate privacy in mind. Our platform allows you to manage who can see your information and activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I sign up for another recruiting platform?
Great question! It's the same one we asked ourselves before we decided to build Hirevisor. If you make it all the way to a final round interview with a company only to get rejected at the last minute, it sucks. We've been there more times than we can count. We believe that the effort you put into the job search should MEAN something. Why not turn the frustration of rejection into a potential opportunity? That's what Hirevisor does.
Ok, great. But what does that actually mean?
Here's what happens when you accept your invite to Hirevisor:
- Sign-Up & Onboarding
- After you give us permission to do so, we then pre-populate some of your profile data with information we receive from the partner company that invited you to Hirevisor. Specifically, you may see your resume as well as the application/job description for the role you applied to tied to your account when completing your profile.
- Complete your profile and customize it however you would like. You have complete control over how you appear in search results on Hirevisor.com, including the ability to toggle whether your profile is searchable, as well as if you would like to automatically accept connection requests from recruiters interested in you.
- The Job Board
- After completing your profile, navigate to the Job Board where you can follow companies you are interested in as well as apply directly for roles that interest you.
- We encourage you to complete this step because when you express interest in companies, this is indicated on your profile when the recruiters at these companies search for candidates
- Auto-Connect & the Talent Exchange
- Once you have completed your profile and indicated interest in companies you like, we will start to connect you with recruiters at these companies
- If we make a match, you will receive an email letting you know that a recruiter is interested in connecting with you, and this will also show up in My Matches
- Land your next play!
Why is my information being shared when I apply? I didn't agree to be spammed by you!
When companies partner with us, all they are giving us permission to do is to send you an email a few days after you are no longer under consideration in their application process. When you receive the invite email, you are free to ignore it, and/or click Unsubscribe in the email.
You will only receive future communications from us if you:
- Accept your invite
- Complete your profile. Regardless, you may email us at any time to remove any record of your account from our site.
We do not sell your personal information to 3rd parties or market 3rd party products or services to you without your explicit consent.
Ok, well what data am I sharing with you, and what are you doing with it?
All questions about what information of yours is being shared can be answered here.
No companies have reached out to me. What gives?
Don't stress! We are adding new partner companies to the platform every week, and as we continue to optimize the supply and demand on the platform, we expect the volume of great candidates connecting with top companies to only increase
I have a question that you didn't answer here?
No worries! Feel free to email us at [email protected] or drop us a line in the chat widget at the bottom-right corner of your screen.